Thursday 2 February 2012

Short Film Proposal

Proposal

I have had several ideas on what to base my short film on. I have been set on the start to avoid an action, horror or thriller and go with something a bit more art house. This is because with my limited budget this is going to be allot more cost effective and have a more effective out come as a realistic short film. I intend to create two parallel worlds in my short film of the same person however in one they are successful and one a failure. The short film will consist of following their alternate day to day lives. I intend to really over exaggerate the differences of success and failure. However I intend to flip these representations with the successful person being alone and miserable whilst the failure is happy and has lots of friends. I am going to really focus on detail of the everyday objects and activities they take part in I am also going to focus in on the sounds of these things over emphasising on them. I have planned to shoot my short film with a canon 550d camera as this will allow for allot of shallow and deep focus filming with a HD appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment