Wednesday 1 February 2012

Diary 01/02/12

I have just started the A2 side of my media course. For this i intend to create a short film. For my first planning task I have been analysing other short films. I found that a site called vimeo.com is ideal for this as it is a video sharring site entirely for amateur film makers to share their work. I picked three videos to analyse. So far I have completed two one in an essay format and one in a power point with screen shots to analysel. My next one I intend to do as a voice over commentary. This has some limitations as it can be hard to find a location in which I can watch whilst having it quiet enough to record my voice. Apart from that I haven't really had any other limitations and everything has run pretty smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment