Tuesday 19 June 2012

Diary 19/06/12

Last night I created several more blog entries. One was some research I had done into a famous short film director. This has benefited me as I have been able to view their style of filming and get inspiration from it. I also got my actor releases for permission to use their images in my work. I have started short listing my props and locations into more detail today and hopefully I will be able to post the resaults in the upcomming week. Currently in school I have had some technical difficulties which have prohibited the speed of my work. Firstly I can post on blogger from school but I cant view my blog which has been a slight hassle. Also I have been having account troubles in which I have lost all my documents. However I am currently working on fixing this and hopefully it will be sorted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment