Monday 18 June 2012

Diary 18/06/12

This week I have currently been planning out which equipment I will be using in order to film my short film to the best possible quality and standard. I so far have decided which camera I intend to film the majority of my short film in. And the mount i will use to steady the camera movements. However some shots I intend to do and have story boarded will need special attention. Firstly the in shower shot I plan to use a Go-Pro camera as it will be waterproof and still film in the HD quality I require. Also in the initial pan across the bedroom floor I will not be able to use the mount as it is for a shoulder so is not possible. This has meant that I have had to find an alternative solution. My first plan was to use a camera crane pointed low. However this only works with the pan in an arcing motion and not the straight line I intend for. Another idea I had was to use the wheels for a camera tripod to roll the camera along.
However I did not find this to be a good solution to the problem. I have now decided to create my own camera stand on wheels that I can use to create the desired pan effect I need.  

No comments:

Post a Comment